Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Oklahoma Artists!

Well actually, calling all artists who want to  jump into my 2 day Zen Painting class in Edmond Oklahoma-registration just opened at My Heart's Fancy!

This is my first time in this area teaching  and am absolutely thrilled to be one of their newest guest instructors at this lovely shop!    Come be inspired, you'll be amazed at what we can create together!



This class is appropriate for both beginners and more seasoned artists.  We all start off at the same place and 'bloom' from there.    Gentle guidance and encouragement, expert understanding of materials and process,  experienced leader-you'll find my workshop easy to follow and well organized so we all can flourish.

For more information, be sure to stop over to My Heart Fancy's blog by clicking HERE.

Until next time...artfully yours,

Jodi Ohl


No comments :